WHAT WE DO
TepFu provide consulting across Marketing Triage & Transformation and help brands inspire clients and prospects to act.
‘We’d been suffering for 6 months but it took TepFu just 20 minutes to diagnose our problem and under 2 solid weeks of work to fix it. TepFu’s knowledge across sales & marketing has been instrumental in our progress. Their positivity is infectious and it makes them wonderful to work with.’ CEO, Financial Services Platform Provider
MARKETING TRIAGE & TRANSFORMATION?
Two core services we provide most of the time are about saving the patient (triage) and increasing the long-term prognosis (transformation).
Triage: Your revenue is going off a cliff. You don’t know why. You don’t know how. And no one on the inside knows either. You don’t know what to do or where to turn. TepFu is extremely adept at seeing fatal blockages to revenue. Speed counts. TepFu reboots the revenue engine in the right way as fast as possible to remove the blockage and get revenue flowing again.
Transformation: Things seem stagnant. You’re spinning the wheels but not seeing traction and acceleration. Revenue seems ok but something worries you about this getting worse. Should you do something about it or wait and see? Will you end up in Triage? TepFu is highly experienced at finding the causes of slowdowns, and if caught in time, helping clients steer round them to a) ensure no further atrophy or slide in to triage and b) ultimately to ensure you start to see that traction and acceleration away from danger towards growth.
The TepFu mission is to consistently, confidently and with integrity, demonstrate the value of marketing by applying our experience to connect brands to customers. This brings cohesion, clarity, quick results, disruption to revenue blockages, long-term autonomy & guaranteed ROI to clients.
Really. Talk to us. No catch. We won’t take you on as a client if we cannot guarantee the ROI of the work we do.
We have and continue to deliver commercial outcomes from marketing strategies across sectors including:
- Retail: including restaurants, fashion, gadgets and consumables.
- Small Business: including startups and entrepreneurship.
- Business services: including legal, accountancy and advisory.
- Not-For-Profit: including governments and member associations.
- Finance: including Leveraged, Venture Capital and Private Equity.
- Technology: including SaaS and hardware.
- Media: including a range of international and local channels.
- Enterprise: including technology, talent and financial outsourcing.
We understand the interplay of commercial pressures, technical realities and content strategies and blend them all perfectly as required. Our marketing experience is broad and includes management of:
- Social media
- Copywriting / Ghost-writing
- Web / Mobile / App
- Live TV / Video
- Public Relations
- Promotional merchandise
- Print publications and materials
- Influencer engagement
- PPC / Re-marketing / SEO / SEM
- Sales & commercial
- Analytics & reporting
Our clients are varied but most have the following ten things in common:
- They have a marketing and/or sales challenge to solve. Often they don’t even know where the problem is.
- They want to solve them. Occasionally we meet resistance but to be fair we understand the cynicism.
- Their financial incentive to solve them is strong. Lifetime value of B2B clients make it worthwhile in general.
- And often urgent. It’s always needed yesterday but like all services you can have any 2 out of 3: fast, cheap or good.
- Most engage TepFu before it’s too late. Some wait until they are in Triage before they reach out.
- Most are B2B. But we do have B2C experience. It’s just that B2B customer value is generally higher than B2C.
- Most have a tech offering. Although we have worked across a broad range of sectors as the above shows.
- Most are 5-200 staff. But we have worked with much larger organisations as our client portfolio below shows.
- Most do not have a dedicated marketing function. Some do and we help them refresh and move forwards.
- Most are led by visionary engineers. Some are led by business integrators, they call us in the earliest.
Al (before and now as TepFu) have served a wide range of clients over the years including:
- Kornferry Group
- Scottish Development International
- Tata Consultancy Services
- The Confederation of British Industry (CBI)
- The Guardian Newspaper