WHAT PROBLEM DO WE SOLVE?
You have no marketing leadership but don’t want to pay expensive recruitment fees on a Full Time senior marketing leader and spend the time and opportunity cost finding out whether they can actually do the job for you or not. Or you need a refresh of your existing marketing leadership, to reconnect them to the Senior Management team and refresh the strategy with external eyes on it.
WHAT SOLUTION DO WE PROVIDE?
What you need is an Interim Marketing Leader that has to get results or get fired. It’s that simple. We hit the ground running as a result and focus on the outcome.
No point taking our word for it obviously. Here is what others say about TepFu.
HOW DO WE PROVIDE THE SOLUTION?
TepFu provide Interim Marketing Strategy & Leadership to help organisations triage & transform their marketing functions into sustainable relationship, revenue and reach machines to help brands inspire their customers and prospects to act.
INTERIM MARKETING STRATEGY & LEADERSHIP?
At our core we are experienced marketing leaders able to step into the role with no notice and create outstanding and optimal movement at speed bringing results, confidence and sustainability.
Strategy: We work with clients to identify their marketing strategy from the very start and their why all the way through to operational planning.
Leadership: Once the plan is in place we can work with you to execute against the strategy in a number of ways:
- Working alongside existing Marketing Leadership refreshing C-suite confidence.
- Working as a Marketing Leader managing your existing internal team.
- Working as a Marketing Leader recruiting and coaching a new internal team.
- Working as a Marketing Leader managing existing suppliers to delivery.
- Working as a Marketing Leader sourcing, onboarding and managing new suppliers.
MARKETING TRIAGE & TRANSFORMATION?
Two core services we provide most of the time are about saving the patient (triage) and increasing the long-term prognosis (transformation).
Triage: Your revenue is going off a cliff. You don’t know why. You don’t know how. And no one on the inside knows either. You don’t know what to do or where to turn. TepFu is extremely adept at seeing fatal blockages to revenue. Speed counts. TepFu reboots the revenue engine in the right way as fast as possible to remove the blockage and get revenue flowing again.
Transformation: Things seem stagnant. You’re spinning the wheels but not seeing traction and acceleration. Revenue seems ok but something worries you about this getting worse. Should you do something about it or wait and see? Will you end up in Triage? TepFu is highly experienced at finding the causes of slowdowns, and if caught in time, helping clients steer round them to a) ensure no further atrophy or slide in to triage and b) ultimately to ensure you start to see that traction and acceleration away from danger towards growth.
WHY DO WE DO THIS?
Our mission is to consistently, confidently, and with integrity, demonstrate the value of marketing by applying our experience to connect brands to customers. This brings cohesion, clarity, quick results, disruption to revenue blockages, long-term autonomy & guaranteed ROI to clients.
Our founders mission is to grow people and help them grow themselves. Same for your business marketing function. Our founder wants to see it grow so you don’t need us anymore.
Really. Talk to us. No catch. It’s not something we promise on every engagement and we have to do some groundwork first of course. We won’t take you on as a ‘Guaranteed ROI’ client if we cannot guarantee the ROI of the work we do.
We have and continue to deliver commercial outcomes from marketing strategies across sectors including:
- Retail: including restaurants, fashion, gadgets and consumables.
- Small Business: including startups and entrepreneurship.
- Business services: including legal, accountancy and advisory.
- Not-For-Profit: including governments and member associations.
- Finance: including Leveraged, Venture Capital and Private Equity.
- Technology: including SaaS and hardware.
- Media: including a range of international and local channels.
- Enterprise: including technology, talent and financial outsourcing.
We understand the interplay of commercial pressures, technical realities and content strategies and blend them all perfectly as required. Our marketing experience is broad and includes management of:
- Social media
- Copywriting / Ghost-writing
- Web / Mobile / App
- Live TV / Video
- Public Relations
- Promotional merchandise
- Print publications and materials
- Influencer engagement
- PPC / Re-marketing / SEO / SEM
- Sales & commercial
- Analytics & reporting
Our clients are varied but most have the following ten things in common:
- They have a marketing and/or sales challenge to solve. Often they don’t even know where the problem is.
- They want to solve them. Occasionally we meet resistance but to be fair we understand the cynicism.
- Their financial incentive to solve them is strong. Lifetime value of B2B clients make it worthwhile in general.
- And often urgent. It’s always needed yesterday but like all services you can have any 2 out of 3: fast, cheap or good.
- Most engage TepFu before it’s too late. Some wait until they are in Triage before they reach out.
- Most are B2B. But we do have B2C experience. It’s just that B2B customer value is generally higher than B2C.
- Most have a tech offering. Although we have worked across a broad range of sectors as the above shows.
- Most are 5-200 staff. But we have worked with much larger organisations as our client portfolio below shows.
- Most do not have a dedicated marketing function. Some do and we help them refresh and move forwards.
- Most are led by visionary engineers. Some are led by business integrators, they call us in the earliest.
Over 20 years we have served a wide range of clients including:
- Kornferry Group
- Scottish Development International
- Tata Consultancy Services
- The Confederation of British Industry (CBI)
- The Guardian Newspaper